We’re looking at your writing abilities, sure, but we’re most interested in your ideas that can help produce a truly smoke-free world. Please write an essay that:
- Is well-researched and evidence-based
- Discusses feasible solutions for smokers looking to make a positive change in their lives
- Encourages others to participate in the smoke-free movement
- Touches on any personal connection you may have that makes the topic more meaningful
- Explains why a smoke-free world is important for you, society and the environment
- Is original, clear, concise and compelling to read
- Includes a photo or video if you feel either adds value to your submission (optional)
Essays should be typed, double-spaced and at least 750 words in length (three pages). Please save your essay as a Word doc or PDF and upload it with your application where indicated.
You can find more information on our on $2,000 Get a Boost Scholarship page.
Application Deadlines -Deadline is March 30, 2018.