Decatur County Schools Board of Education
Construction of the Three Phased Projects
The Decatur County Schools Board of Education (hereinafter referred to as DCS) is hereby seeking proposals from Construction Management (hereinafter referred to as CM) firms to provide CM at Risk services for the Three Phased Projects in Bainbridge, GA. The approximate budget for this project is $7,900,000.
Phase 1 Estimated Budget 4.5 Million
Construct New Transportation Building and Renovation of Two Buildings for Board Office and Support Center.
(Former West Bainbridge Middle School Site)
Phase 2 Estimated Budget 1.5 Million
Bainbridge High School Construct:
- Dugouts for baseball and softball practice fields.
- Lights on practice baseball and softball fields.
- Concessions & Toilets Building and four pavilions at tennis courts.
Centennial Field Construct:
- Build Visitor and Home Ticket Booths.
- New entrances and screen wall on north end of Field.
- Sidewalks (old Elcan-King Site north side of street)
Phase 3 Estimated Budget 1.9 Million
Renovation of Gym into Food Services Building (Former West Bainbridge Middle School Site)
Request for Proposal (hereinafter referred to as RFP) packages can be downloaded from: