- Students may be dropped off after 7:15 in the following locations. Staff will be available to assist students out of vehicles:
- Pre-K students' and siblings drop-off is in the front of the school.
- Kindergarten-4th grade students' drop-off is at the back of the school.
- Bus students are dropped off at the back at the school.
- All students dropped off from 7:00-7:15 must go to the back of the school.
- Students wanting to eat the free school breakfast should be dropped off by 7:35.
- Students are dismissed to classrooms and breakfast carts at 7:40.
- School announcements are at given at 7:55.
- Late bell rings at 8:00. All students arriving after 8:00 must enter the main entrance and the front of the school to receive a tardy slip/ excuse.
- Students are dismissed at the following times. Staff will be available to assist them into vehicles and cross the street:
- Walkers are dismissed at 3:10.
- Car/ daycare van riders are dismissed at 3:15.
- Bus students are dismissed at 3:20.
- If there is a change with student's dismissal/ transportation (car, bus, walker, van) the school must be notified by a written note sent to the school that morning. If there is an emergency, please contact the front office at 229-248-2218. Please try to call before 2:00 with emergency changes.
- Any student arriving after 8:00 will need to be dropped off in the front and receive a tardy slip. Please bring a doctor's excuse if the tardy is appointment related. Parents/ guardians are asked to accompany the student into the building for signing in.
- Any student leaving before 3:15 will need to be signed-out at the front office. Only parents/ guardians and adults on the approved list are allowed to pick up students. Please send any excuses back with the student when they return.
For full details, please see the Student Handbook (link on right under Additional Info).