Decatur County Schools Support Center
507 Martin Street
Bainbridge, Georgia 39817
(Located at the Old West Bainbridge Elementary School)
Transcript Request Information
- Did you Graduate or Withdraw? If withdrawn, all records are kept at the last school attended for 3 years from the withdraw date. (If date of request is within the 3 year period, records will be at last school attended. If after 3 years, they are located at the Support Center.)
- What year did you graduate? If you graduated in the current year, records are held at Bainbridge High for one full year after graduation. (These records will be at BHS. If after 1 year, they will be at the Support Center.)
- Did you pass all Graduation Tests? If you did not pass all parts of the graduation tests, you may contact Johnissa Wells at Bainbridge High School at 229-248-2230 for a petition form. BHS Website: (www.boe.dcboe.com/1/Home)
- What are the fees? $5.00 per copy for all records and transcripts issued.
- What is the turn-around for obtaining a transcript? Within 24 hours.
- Who to contact? For more information, please contact Kellie Martin at 229-248-2803 via email.
- When can I pick up a transcript? Monday-Friday from 8:00a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
**Note: Because of new privacy laws, transcripts and records are only released to the individual named on the record unless authorization is given in writing to the person requesting records.***