BHS vs. Warner Robins - Tuesday, December 11th at 4:30 p.m.
- $22.00 All Tickets Pre-Sale (Cash Only)
- $29.50 At Gate
- Pre-Sale Tickets
- Tuesday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. at BHS
- Friday – 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Centennial Field Visitors Ticket Booth
- Monday – 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at BHS
- GHSA Passes will be honored with photo ID
- All school personnel must purchase ticket
- No Re-Entry (Gates opens at 9:00 a.m. each day)
MBS Information (MercedesBenz.com) (GHSA.net) for more information about games
- MBS is a Tobacco Free Stadium
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Outside Food or Beverages Allowed in Stadium
- No Banners can be hung inside Stadium
- Only Clear Bags Allowed in Stadium (they cannot exceed 12” x 6” x 12” size)
- Small Clutch Bags no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” with or without a handle or strap are allowed
- Those possessing non-conforming bags MUST take their bags back to their vehicle
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND CLEAR BAG POLICY
- For a list of Mercedes-Benz Stadium prohibited items, please click here.
- For the GHSA State Championship games, small noise makers such as shakers with paddle handles, cow bells and jugs will be permitted into the building.
- NOTE: All items are subject to entry at the security check point.
- The Mercedes-Benz Stadium clear bag policy will be in effect for both game days.
- The stadium will not allow any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size including purses/handbags, camera or binocular cases, drawstring bags, backpacks, diaper bags, and briefcases/computer bags. Guests will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”
BHS is “Visiting Team” and will Park in the Gold, Blue, and Yellow Lots and enter through Gate 1.
To purchase fan parking, please click here to visit the parking website.
- All fan parking is broken out by division and date. Please select the corresponding division to your team to purchase parking.
- ALL FAN BUSES MUST PURCHASE PARKING IN THE MARSHALING YARD.
- Parking cost is $30 per pass. Currently, the parking website is listing the Marshaling Yard as $170.50. Please disregard and re-visit the website later this afternoon. The system is being updated to reflect the $30.00 cost.
- If you prefer not to purchase online, you can pay cash or credit at the lots on the day of your game.
* Remember to park in the gold, blue, & yellow lots and enter gate 1.
Fan Buses must be unloaded at Ticket Gate 1; those in charge of Fan Buses must contact Ginny Needham at Ginny.Needham@mercedesbenzstadium.com or 251-709-6092