Revised Bus Information
FAN BUS AND PARKING DETAILS
- To purchase fan parking, please click here to visit the parking website.
- All fan parking is broken out by division and date. Please select the corresponding division to your team to purchase parking.
- ALL FAN BUSES MUST PURCHASE PARKING IN THE MARSHALING YARD. Parking cost for this area is approximately $30 per pass.
- FAN BUSES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OFF LOAD FANS AT MBS PRIOR TO PARKING. THEY MUST PARK AT MARSHALING YARD AND WALK TO MBS FOR ENTRY.
- If you prefer not to purchase online, you can pay cash or credit at the lots on the day of your game.
- For additional questions or concerns regarding parking, please email email@example.com.
- Gate 1 and Gate 2 will open at 9:00AM. Please suggest that fans enter at the below gates for convenience to their team’s sideline seating.
- Gate 1: Home Team Fans
- Gate 2: Visitor Team Fans
Prohibited Items in Mercedes Benz
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND CLEAR BAG POLICY
- For a list of Mercedes-Benz Stadium prohibited items, please click here.
- For the GHSA State Championship games, small noise makers such as shakers with paddle handles, cow bells and jugs will be permitted into the building.
- NOTE: All items are subject to entry at the security check point.
- The Mercedes-Benz Stadium clear bag policy will be in effect for both game days.
- The stadium will not allow any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size including purses/handbags, camera or binocular cases, drawstring bags, backpacks, diaper bags, and briefcases/computer bags. Guests will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”