Senior Drive Bearcat Back Up protocol. The window to back up your Google Drive content to a personal gmail account is open until August 1, 2021.
CLICK HERE FOR Senior Bearcat Back Up Instructions
The instructions are for using a Chromebook, however a student can follow the same protocol from the chrome browser after they sign in with their dcboe.com credentials.
- read through directions first
- have pen and paper nearby for transfer code
- you will need a personal email address to transfer to @gmail.com
- pay careful attention to domain names @dcboe.com or @gmail.com
- work with another person or device (directions via the link are not available on the device you are using)
- Call or email tech support if you have any issues
- This option to transfer files will only be available until August 1
- If you do not have a Chromebook, this can be done by signing into the CHROME BROWSER with your DCBOE account and then your GMAIL account.
It may take a few minutes to transfer, be patient and careful not to fragment the process by getting anxious and hitting the enter key repetitively etc.