GOOGLE LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION (click for full offering of information, videos, supports, test support, etc)
Deadline extended to July 15, 2020. All participants will earn 1 PD credit for complete modules/face to face training and exam attempt.
Face to Face Classes: July 14 ONLY(Register via PD Express; $50 no show fee)
Southwest GA RESA
Lots of options continue to be offered. Check their calendar for options available. Register via SWGA RESA to attend their class. Complete a PD Express out of district request to track PD credit.
NCTM's 100 Days of Professional Learning continues with more free, live 60-minute webinars. Scroll down for information or visit nctm.org/100 to view the schedule, to register, and to access free recordings of completed webinars.
- Webinars take place on 100 selected day between April and October 2020.
- Speakers and topics are geared to meet all grade bands and interests.
- Webinars are led by selected speakers from the NCTM Centennial Annual Meeting & Exposition program which was to take place in Chicago.
- All webinars are recorded and made available the next day at nctm.org/100.
- You do not have to be a NCTM member to register for a free webinar or view a free recording.
Southern Regional Technical Center
In an effort to support our communities, business and industry, and individuals in this time of need, we’re offering FREE access to several self-paced online, basic soft-skills courses that encompass a variety of topics useful in any work environment.
July 9: New Teacher Orientation
Virtual and/or DCSSC - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
June 29: ESOL Summer Planning Session
DCSSC Room 2 - 9:00 - 12:00
July 20-24: New Teacher Orientation Week (Schedule TBD)
July 21: ESOL Summer Planning Session
DCSSC - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
July 29: John Almarode presents virtually "Visible Learning"
SRA for K-2 Reading Teacher
iREADY for K-8 Math and ELA Teachers
Edguenity for 9-12
GOOGLE CLASSROOM SUPPORT WITH AMY ZOCK