Affordable Connectivity Program
Affordable Connectivity Program Helping Households Connect
WHAT IS ACP?
The Affordable Connectivity Program is an FCC program that helps connect families and households struggling to afford internet service.
The benefit provides:
- Subscribers might be eligible for an Android Tablet
- Plus Free monthly mobile broadband data
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Participates in any of the following assistance programs: SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline
- Participates in any of the following Tribal specific programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, or Tribal Head Start (income based)
- Participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year