Sunday, February 16, 2020
Monday, February 17, 2020
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Ortega Ross, Interim Principal
Date: February 18, 2020
Time: 8:30am-2:30pm and 4:30-5:30pm
Place: West Bainbridge Elementary
- Age requirement- A student must be four on or before September 1st of 2020. Five year old students who have not participated in the Georgia Pre-K Program may also be eligible for enrollment. Proof of age is required.
- Parents may register students at the school in which your family is zoned. Requests for placement at another school will be considered after registration is complete. Proof of Georgia residency is required.
- Registration is conducted on a first come first serve basis. Register early to ensure your child can attend.
- Copies of the following documentation are required for Registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Form 3231
- Social Security Card
- Medicaid Card/Food Stamp Card/TANF or SSI Award letter
- Proof of Address/Georgia Residency- Accepted documents include electric, gas, landline phone, homeowner’s insurance, or water bills; rent receipt or mortgage payment; vehicle registration; property tax notice;.
NOT accepted documents of residency include driver’s license or cell phone bill.
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Thursday, February 20, 2020
Board of Education Meeting
@ 7:00 PM
Friday, February 21, 2020
Saturday, February 22, 2020
Regional Spelling Bee @ JWE